Policies and Procedures
We offer gift certificates for any value you request. To avoid potential discrepancies, we require that all gift certificate transactions be made via telephone or in person. We are happy to send out a gift certificate via mail, to the gift certificate recipient, on your behalf.
- Only ONE discount per day per client – Discounts can not be combined or “stacked’.
- No discounts apply to acupuncture.
- Discounts are only good for the day of service and can not be “saved” for later.
- No discounts on treatments that are less than ONE hour.
- Packages are already discounted – so no additional discounts can be applied.
- Getting a free/complimentary service, (i.e. such as free foot massage) is a discounted service – so no additional discounts can be applied.
- Some additional restrictions may apply – such as days and times for discounts. The store owners maintain the right to control when and how discounts are accepted and applied.
Cancellation Policy, 24-hours Notice
HWC REQUESTS 24-HOUR NOTICE TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT. Please be sensitive to the impact of failure to show or alert the Holistic Wellness Center of your inability to honor an appointment. Our practitioners time is valuable. Failure to show often results in a missed opportunity for another client that could have used their services.
Right of Refusal
HWC reserves to right to refuse treatment to anyone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who exhibits behaviour that is threatening or inappropriate in accordance with the Massachusetts statutes regarding Massage.
Cellular and Mobile Devices
We kindly ask that all cell phones and electronic devices are turned off during treatments. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide ongoing services to repeat offenders.
Treatment of Minors
HWC is happy to treat children and young adults. We do it all the time! We require written Parental consent for all clients under 18, and a Parent to stay onsite during treatments for clients under 16.
HWC requires a Health History for treatment to be filled out at the first visit.
Time of Service Payments
HWC does not do any direct insurance billing and requires payment at time of service. Please check with your Provider and Plan for requirements for reimbursement.
HWC offers Loyalty Packages to clients who find themselves getting treatments on a regular basis. HWC Packages work this way; Purchase a minimum of 4 Treatments* (Mix& match types and length if you wish) and take 10% off! We’ll even keep track for you – no cards to lose!
*Acupuncture not included
Refunds and Returns
Merchandise returns, unless item is defective, for store credit only.
No refunds for Classes, Treatments or Gift certificates.