We offer gift certificates for any value you request. To avoid potential discrepancies, we require that all gift certificate transactions be made via telephone or in-person. We are happy to send out a gift certificate via mail, to the gift certificate recipient, on your behalf.
- Only ONE discount per day per client – Discounts can not be combined or “stacked’.
- No discounts apply to acupuncture.
- Discounts are only good for the day of service and can not be “saved” for later.
- No discounts on treatments that are less than ONE hour.
- Packages are already discounted – so no additional discounts can be applied.
- Getting a free/complimentary service, (i.e. such as free foot massage) is a discounted service – so no additional discounts can be applied.
- Some additional restrictions may apply – such as days and times for discounts. The store owners maintain the right to control when and how discounts are accepted and applied.
Late Arrivals Policy
We ask that you please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, the length of service may be adjusted so as to not interrupt the scheduled appointments of other guests immediately following you. You will be responsible for the full value of your scheduled service.
Cancellation Policy, 24-hours Notice
HWC REQUESTS 24-HOUR NOTICE TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT. Please be sensitive to the impact of failure to show or alert the Holistic Wellness Center of your inability to honor an appointment. Our practitioner’s time is valuable. Failure to show often results in a missed opportunity for another client that could have used their services.
We know sickness happens. Your health and well being are important to us. If there is ever a day that you would not go to work for sickness, you should stay home and heal. Anyone who needs to cancel in less than the 24-hour notice, for reasons of sickness, we will not hold you accountable for our cancelation policy. Please call the center, and we will work with you as you work toward getting well.
Right of Refusal
HWC reserves to right to refuse treatment to anyone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who exhibits behavior that is threatening or inappropriate in accordance with the Massachusetts statutes regarding Massage.
HWC reserves the right to move appointments as needed for schedule conflicts or instances where a practitioner is not comfortable with a particular client.
Cellular and Mobile Devices
We kindly ask that all cell phones and electronic devices are turned off during treatments. Failure to do so may result in our inability to provide ongoing services to repeat offenders.
Treatment of Minors
HWC is happy to treat children and young adults. We do it all the time! We require written Parental consent for all clients under 18, and a Parent to stay onsite during treatments for clients under 16.
HWC requires a Health History for treatment to be filled out at the first visit.
Time of Service Payments
HWC does not do any direct insurance billing and requires payment at time of service. Please check with your Provider and Plan for requirements for reimbursement.
HWC offers Loyalty Packages to clients who find themselves getting treatments on a regular basis. HWC Packages work this way; Purchase a minimum of 4 Treatments* (Mix& match types and length if you wish) and take 10% off! We’ll even keep track for you – no cards to lose!
*Acupuncture not included
Refunds and Returns
- Merchandise returns, unless the item is defective, for store credit only.
- No refunds for Classes, Treatments or Gift certificates.