At HWC, your health, well-being and safety are always our priority.
We continue to monitor federal, state and local sites for information regarding COVID and we also follow what the National Massage Board recommends for prevention, cleaning and more. We are committed to staying open and treating our clients as long as possible. We know how our clients have come to rely on treatments to help maintain their physical and emotional health and we feel a strong responsibility to be here to help us all get through this historic and difficult time. To that end, we have implemented the following steps (Most of which we did before COVID) and we may add more if we feel we need to.
- After every session, linens are removed and replaced in the treatment room. This includes all sheets, towels and other supplies used in treatment.
- We have eliminated the use of any cloth face cradle covers – we have switched to all disposable products which are discarded after each client.
- Clean linens are stored in closed cabinetry.
- Lotion bottles and all equipment (like our massage tables, face cradles, stones, etc) are wiped down with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth and allowed to set for the recommended 10 minutes between each client.
- Objects that are frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, door handles, massage stools & tables, countertops, cabinets, and our bathroom are regularly wiped down with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth.
- All Practitioners and staff have been instructed to thoroughly wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds before and after assisting clients, before touching clean linens, and after visiting the bathroom.
- We will start calling to confirm appointments 24 hours in advance and will ask about our client’s health and travel status.
- You can still book appointments and check out our offerings online: www.holisticwellnesscenter.org
All group activities at HWC are on hold until further notice, including Community Acupuncture, Healing Circle and other scheduled classes. As soon as we get the okay, we will reschedule everything!
If you are stuck at home and need CBD, Magnesium cream or anything from HWC, we are happy to either do a curbside pickup in front of the Center or deliver it to your porch (In Medfield). Just give us a call, we can process your credit card payment and will make arrangements with you to get you what you need! Call 508-359-7400