Reiki Level I
November 3 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm$200.00
Are you naturally drawn to and interested in Energy Healing?
This opportunity is where it begins!
- Reiki is a simple, yet powerful, hands-on Japanese healing technique.
- Reiki is highly effective with stress reduction, relaxation, and promotes healing.
- Reiki can be used on yourself, family, friends and even pets.
First Degree Reiki training includes; receiving the empowerment attunements in which allows you to become a conduit for the healing energy, discussion of the history and origin of Reiki, instruction on how to perform self-treatment and treatment of others. Students will receive a certificate upon completion of this class.
How to Prepare for this Class
- Eat a good breakfast.
- Hydrate well and bring water for hydration.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Bring a bag lunch.
How to Pay
$50.00 Reservation to sign up, $150.00 balance due by the day of class.
Facilitated by: Kelly Culpepper
Reiki Master Teacher, Licensed Massage Therapist & Wellness Practitioner