At HWC, your health, well-being and safety are always our priority.
We continue to monitor federal, state, and local sites for information regarding COVID and we also follow what the National Massage Board recommends for prevention, cleaning, and more. We are committed to staying open and treating our clients as long as we are allowed. Our compliance with these regulations will help to ensure that we can stay open. We really appreciate your respecting these rules while they are in place We know how our clients have come to rely on treatments to help maintain their physical and emotional health and we feel a strong responsibility to be here to help us all get through this historic and difficult time. To that end, we have implemented the following steps (Most of which we did before COVID) and we may add more if we feel we need to.
We are requiring face masks for all customers, and Practitioners will not only wear face masks but eye goggles or face shields and aprons as well. Practitioners will change aprons/smocks between clients so as not to transfer germs between clients.
- We have added air purifiers in every room.
- We have plexiglass barriers at the front desk
- We will limit the number of clients and customers to be able to maintain safe social distancing in our facility.
- After every session, linens are removed and replaced in the treatment room. This includes all sheets, towels, and other supplies used in treatment.
- We have eliminated the use of any cloth face cradle covers – we have switched to all disposable products which are discarded after each client.
- Clean linens are stored in closed cabinetry.
- Lotion bottles and all equipment (like our massage tables, face cradles, stones, etc) are wiped down with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth and allowed to set for the recommended 10 minutes between each client.
- Objects that are frequently handled, such as phones, keyboards, door handles, massage stools & tables, countertops, cabinets, and our bathroom are regularly wiped down with a disposable disinfectant and sanitizing cloth.
- All Practitioners and staff have been instructed to thoroughly wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least20 seconds before and after assisting clients, before touching clean linens, and after visiting the bathroom.
- We will start calling to confirm appointments 24 hours in advance and will ask about our client’s health and travel status.
- We ask that if you have traveled outside of New England, have been exposed to someone who is sick or not feeling well to PLEASE stay home. You will not be penalized for a late cancelation under those circumstances.
You can still book appointments and check out our offerings online: holisticwellnesscenter.org